higher resolution version
Spinaptychus sternbergi, n. sp., from the Niobrara formation of Logan and Gove Counties, Kansas.
A, Paratype (Mus. no. 2683). Inner view of harmonic margin of left valve showing the nature of the
harmonic flange (X 0.75).
B, Holotype (Mus. no. 2022). Outer view (X 0.45).
C, Paratype (Mus. no. 2906). Projection print of transverse thin section of mature region, cut
normal to growth lines, showing microstructure of shell. Tone of print is reversed. Arrow points to
ventrolateral margin (X 8.25).
D, Holotype (Mus. no. 2022). Enlarged portion of mature region of right valve near lateral margin
A Spiny Aptychus from the Cretaceous of Kansas, by Alfred G. Fischer and Robert O. Fay
Originally published June 1953 as Kansas Geological Survey Bulletin 102, Part 2.
Available online at http://www.kgs.ku.edu/Publications/Bulletins/102_2/index.html
- Related pdf books
- Inversion of high frequency surface waves with fundamental ...
- EECS De iv Reservoir Pressures Suggest Communication Insights on
- Automated processing of
- Multichannel analysis of surface waves to map bedrock
- Mineralogical and Chemical Evolution of Lamproites in Woodson and ...
- Groundwater Levels, Mapping
- Rayleigh wave 1885 travels along a “free” surface such as
- The Chicxulub Impact Structure Yucatan Peninsula MexicoStudies
- Palynological Correlation of Atokan and Lower Desmoinesian
- WellingtonGravitySurvey PartIGravityDataDescription
- Use of multiple oxygen isotope proxies for elucidating Arctic ...
- Disclaimer - Welcome to the Kansas Geological Survey
- Circulation Stopped Rm @ BHT Rmf @ BHT Top Logged Interval ...
- Statisticallybased Lithofacies Predictions for 3D Reservoir
- Evaluation of Carbon Sequestration in Kansas -- Update on DOE ...
- Kansas Geological Survey OpenFile Report 200382
- Popular epubs
- ENER Resolution - EN version 11 04
- doc majlis version 012009 low resolution
- COUNCIL ON HIGHER EDUCATION Higher Education Quality Committee
- Higher integration for higher efﬁ ciency in power supplies - NXP ...
- Maryland Higher Education Commission Higher Education Fiscal 2008 ...
- RESOLUTION NO. 2475 A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY ...
- High Resolution 1:10,000 scale High Resolution 1:10,000 scale ...
- RESOLUTION NO. 103-07 - RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY ...
- HOUSE JOINT RESOLUTION 919 By Odom A RESOLUTION relative to the ...
- High-Resolution Esophageal Manometry High-Resolution ...
- higher resolution version
- REQUEST FOR APPROVAL OF COMMUNITIZATION AGREEMENT