DELL™ LATITUDE ™ E6410 / E6510
DELL™ LATITUDE ™
E6410 / E6510
Designed for easy mobile collaboration and advanced productivity, the Dell™ Latitude™ E6510
and E6410 laptops feature advancements in manageability, durability and security that can
empower IT and lower your total cost of ownership.
Dell Latitude E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lasting design with professional style.
• Lasting Durability: All Latitude E-Family laptops—from everyday ultra-portables to the ruggedized ATG and
XFR—undergo rigorous durability testing, as well as accelerated life testing that simulates real-world usage. The
result: business laptops that are designed to go the distance.
• Strenghth & Sophistication: A sturdy Dell Tri-Metal™ casing, along with reinforced hinges and rugged system
latches, offers durability against the rigors of everyday use. Add style and sophistication with your choice of three
striking colors on select models.
• Design That Works with You: Enjoy wireless1 mobility, or go wired when the situation demands it with a range of
ports and inter-compatible E-Family docking options.
• Slim, Reinforced Displays: Advanced LED technology enables Latitude E-Family laptops to have thin widescreen
displays while remaining exceptionally durable under everyday use.
• Critical Data Protection: A fast response free-fall-sensor on the motherboard, along with a Dell StrikeZone™ shock
absorber, can protect your data against system drops—even if the laptop is turned off. Optional solid-state drives
allow for fast, reliable data storage.
Whether in the office or around the globe, Latitude E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile
• Easy Global Collaboration: The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere2. A
light sensitive webcam and noise-reducing microphone for speech enhancement can be paired with speakers for an
optimal videoconferencing experience.
• Longer Battery Life: Choose a 3-year warranty battery option, or select standard high-capacity batteries paired with
Dell ExpressCharge™ technology, which allows for an 80% recharge in about an hour.
• Smart Controls: An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad and vibrant backlit keyboard let you work smartly—and
comfortably—in virtually any situation.
• Power to Do More: With up to quad-core processors and next-generation discrete graphics on select E-Family
models, you can get an extra boost of performance to stay on top of business.
• Always ON™ Capability: Use Dell’s Latitude ON™ technology to access your e-mail, calendar and contacts without
needing to boot up, and enjoy the added benefit of idle battery life that can extend for days, not just hours on select
With their emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and business-class control, Latitude
E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
• Family-Level Compatibility: The Latitude E-Family is designed for compatibility—so, whether you’re working from
home or from headquarters, you can effortlessly dock, swap out batteries or share AC adapters with other E-Family
• Globally Standard Platforms: IT can standardize E-Family laptops to a global configuration at the time of purchase,
making it easy to resolve issues and order replacement parts later.
• Long-Life Stability: A 15-month targeted lifecycle, managed transition periods and 5-year lock on key components
make it easy to maintain a consistent work environment while planning for future deployments. Additional service
and support options can further extend the product lifecycle.
• Advanced Security & Systems Management: All Latitude E-Family laptops include features designed to simplify
data protection, asset monitoring and remote management while allowing for immediate IT response to business
• Global Service & Support: Latitude E-Family laptops feature a range of customizable, globally focused service and
support options, including:
ം 3-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis4):
Available in selected regions.
ം Dell ProSupport5 for IT: Get tech-to-tech support for IT professionals and the ability to fast-track dispatch parts
and labor, bypassing basic troubleshooting (certification required).
ം Easy Transition & Deployment: Dell Migration Services, with automated processes, can help reduce the manual
labor associated with configuration and deployment.
Form Factor E6410 E6510
Intel® CoreTM i7-620M (2.66GHz, 4M cache) with Turbo Boost Intel® CoreTM i7-820QM (1.73GHz, 8M cache) with Turbo Boost
Intel® CoreTM i5-540M (2.53GHz, 3M cache) with Turbo Boost Intel® CoreTM i7-720QM (1.6GHz, 6M cache) with Turbo Boost
Intel® CoreTM i5-520M (2.4GHz, 3M cache) with Turbo Boost Intel® CoreTM i7-620M (2.66GHz, 4M cache) with Turbo Boost
Processor Options Technology Technology
Intel® CoreTM i5-540M (2.53GHz, 3M cache) with Turbo Boost
Intel® CoreTM i5-520M (2.4GHz, 3M cache) with Turbo Boost
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-Bit Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-Bit
Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 32-Bit and 64-Bit Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 32-Bit and 64-Bit
Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate 32-Bit and 64-Bit Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate 32-Bit and 64-Bit
Operating System Genuine Windows® 7 Professional with Downgrade Rights Service Genuine Windows® 7 Professional with Downgrade Rights Service
Options to Windows® XP Professional to Windows® XP Professional
Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate with Downgrade Rights Service to Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate with Downgrade Rights Service to
Windows® XP Professional Windows® XP Professional
Genuine Windows Vista® Ultimate 32-Bit Genuine Windows Vista® Ultimate 32-Bit
DDR3 SDRAM (1066 MHz or 1333MHz) 2 slots supporting 1G, 2G or DDR3 SDRAM (1066 MHz or 1333MHz) 2 slots supporting 1G, 2G or
Memory6 4GB6 DIMMs. 4GB6 DIMMs.
Chipset Mobile Intel® QM57 Express Chipset Mobile Intel® QM57 Express Chipset
NVIDIA® NVS 3100M 512MB gDDR3 NVIDIA® NVS 3100M 512MB gDDR3
Graphics7 Intel® HD Graphics Intel® HD Graphics
14.1” WXGA+ Anti-Glare LED Display (1440x900) 15.6” FHD Wide View Anti-Glare LED Display (1920 x 1080)
Display Options 14.1” WXGA Anti-Glare LED Display (1280x800) 15.6” HD+ Wide View Anti-Glare LED Display (1600 x 900)
15.6” HD Anti-Glare LED Display (1366 x 768)
7200 rpm SATA up to 500GB8 7200 rpm SATA up to 500GB8
Primary Storage8 5400 rpm SATA up to 160GB8 5400 rpm SATA up to 160GB8
Options Encrypted 7200 rpm 250GB8 Encrypted 7200 rpm 250GB8
Mobility Solid State up to 256GB8 Mobility Solid State up to 256GB8
Optical Drives DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-Ray DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-Ray
High Quality Speakers High Quality Speakers
Stereo headphone jack Stereo headphone jack
Multimedia Microphone jack and integrated, noise reducing microphone array Microphone jack and integrated, noise reducing microphone array
with speech enhancements with speech enhancements
Integrated HD webcam and Dell Webcam Central software Integrated webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
4-cell (37Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™ (optional) 4-cell (37Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™ (optional)
6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion high capacity battery with ExpressCharge™ 6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion high capacity battery with ExpressCharge™
Battery Options 9-cell (90Wh) Lithium Ion high capacity battery with ExpressCharge™ 9-cell (90Wh) Lithium Ion high capacity battery with ExpressCharge™
3 Year warranty, Extended life 9-cell (81Wh) Lithium Ion (optional) 3 Year warranty, Extended life 9-cell (81Wh) Lithium Ion (optional)
12-cell (88Wh) Extended battery slice (optional) 12-cell (88Wh) Extended battery slice (optional)
Power 90 Watt AC adapter with cord wrapping, 90W Auto/Air DC adapter 90 Watt AC adapter with cord wrapping, 90W Auto/Air DC (optional)
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
56K v924 Internal Modem (Optional) 56K v924 Internal Modem (Optional)
Wireless LAN and WiMax Options: Wireless LAN and WiMax Options: Dell Wireless802.11 a/b/g/n,
Dell Wireless™ 802.11a/b/g/n, Intel® Centrino(R) 802.11a/b/g/n and WiMax 802.16e
Intel(R) Centrino(R) 802.11a/b/g/n and WiMax 802.16e Mobile Broadband2 & GPS: Dell Wireless 5620 (EVDO+HSPA+AGPS)
Optional Mobile Broadband2 & GPS: Dell Wireless 5620 Mobile
(EVDO+HSPA+AGPS) Mobile Broadband Mini Card, Dell Wireless 5540 (+HSPA+AGPS) Mobile
Broadband Mini Card, Dell Wireless 5540 (HSPA+AGPS) Mobile Broadband Mini Card
Network connector (RJ-45), Optional Modem connector (RJ-11) Network connector (RJ-45), Optional Modem connector (RJ-11)
USB 2.0 (4) –1 USB/eSATA combo USB 2.0 (4) –1 USB/eSATA combo
Ports, Slots & Chassis Microphone jack, Headphone/speaker out Microphone jack, Headphone/speaker out
IEEE 1394, 6-in-1 card reader, 54 mm ExpressCard or Type I/II PCMCIA IEEE 1394, 6-in-1 card reader, 34 mm ExpressCard, Type I/II PCMCIA
Docking Connector, VGA, DisplayPort Docking Connector, VGA, DisplayPort
Width: 13.2” / 335mm Width: 14.74” / 374.3mm
Height: (front/back) 1-1.2inches / 25.4-31.2mm Height: (front/back) 1.1-1.3inches / 27.9-33.0mm
Dimensions & Weight : 9
Depth: 9.4” / 238.3mm Depth: 9.97” / 253.3mm
Weight: 4.26 lbs / 1.9kg Weight: 5.53lbs / 2.5kg (with 6-cell battery)
1 Where wireless access is available. Additional access charges apply in some locations.
2 Mobile Broadband: Subject to wireless provider’s broadband subscription and coverage area; additional charges apply.
3 Based on lab testing. Varies by configuration, operating conditions and other factors. Maximum battery capacity decreases with time and use.
4 Remote Diagnosis is determination by online/phone technician of cause of issue; may involve customer access to inside of system and multiple or extended sessions. If issue is covered by Limited Hardware Warranty (www.dell.com/warranty)
and not resolved remotely, technician and/or part will be dispatched, usually within 1 business day following completion of Remote Diagnosis. Availability varies. Other conditions apply.
5 Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region. For more information, visit www.dell.com/servicedescriptions.
6 A 64-bit operating system is required to support 4GB or more of system memory.
7 Significant system memory may be used to support graphics, depending on system memory size and other factors
8 GB means 1 billion bytes and TB equals 1 trillion bytes; actual capacity varies with preloaded material and operating environment and will be less.
9 Based on preliminary Dell lab testing. Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LAPTOP AT DELL .COM/Latitude
©2009 Dell Inc.
- Related pdf books
- A warning Optimization of Serial Code “Premature ...
- Data Sheet
- Dell Latitude E6430 Notebooks - RRZE - Regionales ...
- Kursraum 1135 Erlangen RRZE
- On Optimized Implementations of the Lattice Boltzmann Method on ...
- DELL™ LATITUDE™ E5410 / E5510
- Dell Latitude 5000 Series - RRZE - Regionales RechenZentrum ...
- ENVIRONMENTAL DATA SHEET
- Konfiguration von eduroam
- CELSIUS W340 Ausgabe High-End PC / Entry-Level Workstation
- Bridgefirewall – eine transparente Lösung
- 2 Motivation
- Laborprogramm 22Juni 2009
- Konfiguration von FAU-STUD - RRZE - Regionales RechenZentrum ...
- Der IPCOPRouter
- Redundanter Fileserver mit Heartbeat2
- Specifications Setting up Your docking Station Latitude St
- Popular epubs
- DELL Latitude E6410 / E6510
- Dell Latitude E6410:
- Dell™ latituDe™ e6400 XFR
- DELL LATITUDE ™ ™ MAInsTrEAM E6400 & E6500
- Dell™ Latitude™ D830
- DELL™ POWEREDGE™ R200 SERVER
- INTERLINK ELECTRONICS CONTINUES EXPANSION OF BRANDED PRODUCT ...
- Worry-Free Security for Small Business - Brochure